- Fair trade for British farmers. Letter published in Biggleswade Chronicle 17 August http://t.co/iU8OAuAs
- Dorset Naga chilli from @edibleornamenta http://t.co/DtaY7oVI
- Figs for sale: Aghiokambos, Isle of Evia, Greece http://t.co/ztKrgzPK
- Part of former LSA Potton central farm to be used for controversial housing development Letter to Biggleswade Chronicle http://t.co/AgKUZzrt
- Potton, Beds: Housing development on part of former LSA estate (Holme Farm). Name streets after LSA founder (Malcolm Stewart) & settlers?
Quality research on market gardening, small farms and islands
Walks from the Gatliff Hostel at Reinigeadal by Neil Pinkett
Seven magical walks from the hostel at Rhenigidale, Isle of Harris. An authorative, well researched guide but also a work of art. Lavishly illustrated with the author's own pen & ink drawings, the text is a facisimile of the author's own artistic handwriting. First published in 2001 but still as valid today. £3.00 donation to the Gatliff Hebridean Hebridean Hostels Trust, plus postage. ISBN 978-0-9539444-0-8